Filing Income Tax Returns

Filing of Income Tax Returns for :
  • Individuals with income from salary / Interest / Capital Gains / Rent
  • Individuals / HUFs being partners in firms and not carrying out business or profession under any proprietorship
  • Individuals & HUFs having Income from a proprietary business or profession
  • Individuals / HUFs having Income from presumptive business
  • Partnerships firms
  • Limited Liability Partnerships
  • Companies
  • Trusts
  • Co-operative Societies including Co-operative Banks